So which certifications are important?
- For general project management PMI’s PMP certification is very important
- For software project management PMI’ Agile ACP certificate and Scrum Alliance’s CSM certificates are important. For scrum certification many other vendors are also becoming popular including ScrumStudy
- For IT service management (ITSM) British Office of Government Commerce (OGC) ITIL certification is getting very popular. ITIL has foundation, intermediate, Expert and Master level of certifications.
- For process improvement ASQ’s Six Sigma certificates are very important.
- For business analysis IIBA’s CBAP certification is getting popular.
Also the certification exams are becoming tough day by day. A careful and rigorous preparation is required to pass these exams. These tutorials are aimed to give you high level overview and head start in your preparation.
Any questions contact us!